1. New carpets! New paint! New wall decor! The house is coming together and I’m so excited. Definitely can’t wait until it’s done!
2. Zankou Chicken is probably the meal I look forward to the most every week. If there’s one in your area, give it a try. We usually get a half chicken, some tabbouleh and extra pita bread. If you don’t mind the carbs, their rice is amazing and buttery too. It’s all so delicious! And whatever you do, don’t forget the garlic paste.
3. I am such a cheapskate when it comes to jewelry. The only fancy pieces I have are gifts from very generous people (thanks, honey!) But this is why I love Forever 21. I can barely squeeze into their clothes, but the bling-y rings are my favorite! Can’t seem to have enough of them.
4. The best lip gloss in the whole wide world is Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing lip gloss. I bought 5 small tubes in Paris 3 years ago and finished each one down to the last drop. I tried talking myself out of buying more since they are $14/tube, but I haven’t found anything I like quite as much. Every color rocks.
5. Dave Matthews Band. Duh. But there is a special reason to love them this week. Their summer tour tickets go on sale Friday!! I’ll be going to Shoreline and Salt Lake this year. The shows are still 6 months away, but I can’t wait. Damn, he’s sexy.