1. My HTC Droid Eris. I’ve had it for a few months and I am now one of those annoying people who is constantly looking at their phone. But I can’t help it! The phone is awesome. I didn’t have to leave Verizon to get all the cool functionality of the iPhone – it’s small, it’s sleek, it has tons of Apps. Just what I always wanted. (And all those new games helped me survive Jury Duty!)
2. And speaking of Apps, my favorite of the moment is JogTracker. It tracks you via GPS and tells you how many minutes you’ve been jogging (or walking), how many miles you have gone, and how fast you are moving. Then you can upload your best times to www.jogtracker.com to keep track of your workouts. Combine this with Pandora internet radio and it actually makes running tolerable!
3. Texting donations! Makes it very simple to help the victims in Haiti, for instance. All you gotta do is text the word “Haiti” to 90999 and it $10 will be donated to the Red Cross relief fund. Or to donate $5 to Wyclef Jean’s Haitian Yele charity, text the word “Yele” to 501501. You’ll see that 5-10 bucks on your next phone bill. Doesn’t sound like much, but you all know every little bit helps. So simple to do something so good.
4. The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien. If this goes away, I cannot express how upset I will be!!! I’m with Coco!
5. Disneyland. This is always on my love list, but especially now. It’s the perfect time to go! Hit the parks mid-week during the month of January and the weather is nice and cool, there are no long lines to deal with, and you may catch the tail-end of It’s a Small World, Christmas style. (I did!)